F.T.W. F.T.W.

Sounded pretty good buddy! just scouted you

statichazard responds:

Thanks bud :)

The Name's Octavia The Name's Octavia

sounds great! btw lol i send u an flp on youtube for our collab around end of june :p funny cuz i dont even remember what it sounds like

Starwolfff responds:

Yup I'm somewhat working on it in my free time x). Fifth grade's first session is crucial for my acceptation in my CEGEP, so I'm pretty busy. And I'm not talking about my work at the Riding Center x).
Anyway, thanks!

Dance Fever! Rmx Dance Fever! Rmx

wow!!! Truth is i like it better than my version XD haha then again i made this 3 months ago :P Very nice job bro! I like it alot <3

Airprogressive responds:

thanks!!!

I'm really glad you liked it!

:))

**Kingdom Nowhere** **Kingdom Nowhere**

i must admit i didnt like where this song was going for the first couple of minutes, around 2:18 it got my attention again, didnt feel like just leaving without listening to the whole track, then around 2:45 it turned the entire track around for me <3 i wasnt a big fan of the trumpets myself but thats personal opinion :P i liked the saw tho starting at 3:00 roughly :) pretty good job i must say, only thing that bothered me the most was the long intro but like it says in the description progrsive so i wont judge on that and the other thing was the extra trumpet around 3:30 which seemed a litle excesive to me, but other than that great track man :)

Bpositiv3 responds:

Thanks. Yeah most of my music is pretty progressive unfortunately. I've listened to a lot of Armin van Buuren and Tiesto, so Progressive Trance is kinda my thing. Sometimes.
I just want to make music for people to enjoy :P

Trance (Demo) Trance (Demo)

I really like the melody, if u want send me the flp, asumming u use fl studio that is and i can edit this for you, make your kick sound better, punchier, and edit your clap cuz i recognize the deafault clap right away and if its not the default one then im an idiot :P Send me a pm with the flp if ur interested :)

Blazing Heartz Blazing Heartz

Hey bro, i read the last comment, if u use fl studio, if u want send me the flp and i can work on your beat for u as an example, ill keep the kick u used and put it one more hat for affect, but yea i def liked the melody :)

Starwolfff responds:

I could, but on what do I send it to you? And my version is 10.0 Producer Edition I think. And there's alot of sounds that come from my soundpacks if I'm not mistaken. :]

Don't Ditch Remix!! Don't Ditch Remix!!

I liked it, seems to flow together quite nicely :)
May i ask what u used for the sweep? i generally just use 3xosc with a bit of eqing and a freq change of course :P

Airprogressive responds:

Thanks!!!

I'm glad you liked it!

P.D. by sweep you mean the fx sounds? I used vengeance fx in this track, but I didn't use any loop

Irtorius - Up Irtorius - Up

Not bad, i like the general layout of this song, but this 32 bit sounds arnt going to get annywhere these days sadly, its not like it used to be but really its not what i or anyone else likes but what you like to make, but im saying if you want to impress a bigger crowd get rid off the 32 bit sounds, or atleast use them only as effects or transitions, other than nice work :)

Irtorius responds:

This is what I like to do for the moment, it might change. Or it might not. :P
Thanks for the response, and tip :3

If You Want To If You Want To

For the song ending, i can give you a fast preview of how to end a song ? let me know

BlueOceans responds:

Ok thankyou

Glad to Be Alive Extended Glad to Be Alive Extended

I love this song cuz it got me thinking that im actually glad to be alive, nice job bro, the lower hardstyle kicks sounded a bit off but other than that you one of the few actually to get on my fav list :)

viewtifulday responds:

Hey, thanks for the review :D